- 1 cup crushed TERRA®Mediterranean Chips
- 4 center cut skinless salmon fillets, 5 to 6 ounces each
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups jasmine rice, washed
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions (white and green parts only)
- Pinch of salt.
Pat the crushed TERRA® Mediterranean Chips on top of each salmon fillet.
Place salmon on sheet of foil and place on hot grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
Next, transfer salmon to a baking sheet and broil in oven for another 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile cook the rice, adding the lemon juice and half the zest, the scallion and salt to the water. Cover and bring the water to a boil for about 10 to 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes. Turn of the heat and let the rice stand, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes. Place a small mound of rice on 4 plates and top with the crusted salmon. Garnish with rest of lemon zest and serve.