- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. of sea salt
- 1 red bell pepper cored, and seeded, cut into 2 flat pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and seeded, cut into 2 flat pieces
- 1 small eggplant, sliced crosswise into1/4 inch slices
- 1 small zucchini, ends trimmed, and sliced lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 cup mesclun salad greens
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1 bag TERRA® Origional Chips
Heat grill. Combine 1/2 cup olive oil with the sea salt and black pepper on a plate or shallow bowl. Dip both sides of each of the vegetables in the oil mixture and place them on the grill. Grill vegetables 1 to 2 minutes per side and remove.
While the vegetables are cooking, combine the balsamic vinegar with salt, pepper and pinch of sugar and set aside.
Assemble tower, layering several vegetables, then topping with some of the crumbled goat cheese, adding more vegetables and more goat cheese, layering alternately. Begin and end with the eggplant.
Toss the mesculan salad greens with the balsamic vinaigrette and surround the towers with the salad, sprinkle on the onions and toasted pine nuts and drizzle a little dressing over the towers.
Serve with TERRA® Original Chips.